Spark is the new name of my old newsletter (formerly nameless on Mailchimp). If you’re already seeing me in your inbox, get ready for more regular appearances. If you’re new, welcome! If you’ve never heard of Spark, well here is where you can go right now to check it out:
If you like what you see, simply subscribe and we’ll see you next Saturday morning over coffee.
If a book club married a writers group, Spark would be their child. Here is where writers and readers can come together to find and share books, stories, essays, and ideas or moments that ignite us and connect us. I’ll share mine. I hope you’ll share yours.
The mission (so far) is two-fold:
- To support and celebrate the storytellers who live among us, especially now in these challenging times, and to make it easier for readers to find and share the stories they need to hear — no matter what form they come in
- To lift the veil on the creative process between readers and writers through interviews and discussions so we all learn more about the spark that leads to a finished piece of work
In addition to my usual check-ins, progress reports, random thoughts, and photos of my dog, here’s what subscribers can expect initially:
- Links to curated suggestions for your TBR lists, short reads, new books, new voices, and new ways of telling stories
- Regular book reviews and giveaways
- Regular questions from me seeking your guidance on what I’ve missed and what you’d like to see more of
As we get going, I hope we’ll build on this together. Ideas welcome!
Subscribe to my blog:Subscribe to my blog
You’ll be able to unsubscribe any time and I will not share your e-mail address with anyone or use it for anything but sending you the information you request.
Thanks! I look forward to connecting with you.